The Nebraska Association of Occupational Health Nurses is an organization committed to the health and safety of workers.
The mission of NAOHN is to provide an organizational structure supporting professional growth and development of registered nurses working in occupational health.
Our members are occupational health specialists working in Business and Industry, Health Care and Education
NAOHN is a state chapter of the:
American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
What are the advantages to membership?
- Continuing Education–NAOHN holds meetings and educational programs throughout the year (usually about 3 CEU’s each), including a two day Fall Conference (usually 10 CEU’s). AAOHN offers an array of continuing education programs at their Annual Conference and independent study modules are included in the AAOHN Journal.
- Networking and Contacts–Numerous opportunities to meet and network with your colleagues. The NAOHN web site will help you locate and contact other nurses and communications via email will keep you informed.
- Legislative Updates–Monthly ProHealth Alerts are available in the AAOHN News and AAOHN’s website (www.aaohn.org).
- Singapore Bus Tickets online booking website are available too. Book bus ticket to kl & bus ticket to malacca online.
- AAOHN Publications, Professional Liability Coverage, Member discounts, and many other resourced are available from AAOHN.
What are the costs of membership?
State membership – $10/year AND National $185/year – Download an application
Please contact our current President Cindy S. Kempt at [email protected] with any questions or comments regarding our organization.